If You Haven't Got The Time To Do It Right, When Will You Have The Time To Do It Over?

If You Haven't Got The Time To Do It Right, When Will You Have The Time To Do It Over?

Book - 1990
Rate this:
This $300-an-hour desk cleaning system reveals why 60% of all typical desktop papers belonging in the trash & how the other 40% can be neatly stored. It includes countless invaluable time saving tips.
Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 1990
ISBN: 9780671702755
0671702750
Characteristics: 1 sound cassette (60 min.) :,analog, stereo., Dolby processed
Additional Contributors: Fisher, Nancy

Opinion

From the critics


Community Activity

Comment

Add a Comment

There are no comments for this title yet.

Age

Add Age Suitability

There are no ages for this title yet.

Summary

Add a Summary

There are no summaries for this title yet.

Notices

Add Notices

There are no notices for this title yet.

Quotes

Add a Quote

There are no quotes for this title yet.

Explore Further

Recommendations

Subject Headings

  Loading...
No similar edition of this title was found at JoCoLibrary.

Try searching for If You Haven't Got The Time To Do It Right, When Will You Have The Time To Do It Over? to see if JoCoLibrary owns related versions of the work.


  Loading...
[]
[]
To Top